Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Does She Like Me?


Do You Think She Likes Me?


Hi there,

I'm 18 years old and I can't seem to get any friendly advice from anyone about this girl I like so maybe you can help me out! I met a girl over at the local community college this past week, and I can already tell that I'm developing a major crush on her! She is absolutely beautiful! I have an algebra class with her on twice a week. So far we've had only 2 classes together, but I think she might like me a little bit too, but I don't know for sure.

So far she always sits across from me at my table, and she's always been really nice and friendly to me! She always talks to me a lot during class, and she laughs and smiles at my jokes, so I guess that's a good sign too. I know it might be a little early to tell whether she likes me or not, but based on what I told you so far do you think she might have at least a slight interest in me? What's some ways I can tell that she likes me? Thanks so much for reading this. Have a wonderful day!

Hello!

First of all, you need to really let this concept sink into your head: it doesn't matter whether or not she likes you. You can MAKE her like to as much or as little as YOU want. This is the rule of women.

Men make this mistake all the time - they want to use their own beliefs about attraction (for themselves) as the yardstick by which to measure women. That's not reasonable as women are very different creatures from you and me.

I'm sure you'd agree that women's hair, skin, smell, voice, etc. are all different from us, right? So too with the way they become attracted to men.

What her flirting is doing is to open the door for you. She's in effect saying, "Ok, I'm willing to let you make me interested in you." Now, it's your job to build the attraction.

That's the way it is, so do you just want to know that she's already attracted to you, or do you want to know how to MAKE her attracted to you? These are very different things and I hope you never worry about the former question again.

So, how do you make her attracted to you? Not in the same way she makes you attracted to her! She has to be friendly, flirty, cute and engaging. You don't have to be any of these things. Instead, you have to simply be "masculine".

I like to use an example of what this means in order to give you a better picture of it. Imagine James Bond for a moment. Now, we'd agree that this character is "suave" and "polished", but that's not what I'm talking about here. Instead, imagine how he'd handle this situation.

First, he wouldn't worry about whether or not the woman is attracted to him simply because he knows it doesn't matter. Instead, he'd do what you're going to do: he'd just tell her to give him her number and to be ready to go out on a date! It's that simple!

Women react positively to our strength and negatively to our weakness. I know you've heard stories of the girls that "fall in love" with the underdog, but that's not reality. It's something made up by other underdogs to give them hope. In the rare instance women do become involved with these guys it usually doesn't last as they get bored very quickly and go off to find someone more powerful.

Thus, that is where you want to be!

The very next time you see her, I want you to look her right in the eye and say, "You know, I like your laugh. Give me your phone number and I'll call you so I can get to know the girl behind it a little better." Then, hand her a piece of paper and pen.

Trust me, it's really that easy!

Best regards...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a love, dating, relationship, sex or man/woman question? You can write to me by going to: http://beingaman.com/ask_question.asp for answers. For more information about my books, "Being a Man in a Woman's Worldtm" (volumes I & II), and other products visit: http://beingaman.com/General%20-%202005/www.beingaman.com. Check out the discussion group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beingaman.

Copyright (c) 2006, Dr. Dennis W. Neder
All rights reserved.

No comments: